Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas Wish List Program

I would imagine that some of you are "back from the hunt" on this Black Friday. I've heard that there are some awesome deals out there, but I'm not brave enough to witness the crowds myself.

If you happen to have people in your family who are also reluctant to hit the mall, I've got a way for them to get you just what you want without having to leave the house. Click on the picture of Santa and his list (on the right) and print out the form. Fill in your choices and leave in a strategic spot--under a cell phone, a set of keys, or in a favorite reading spot, perhaps? Could we make it any easier?? Double Bonus!! Have Santa get his order in by December 1st and you can take advantage of the Holiday Extravaganza sale!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin