Friday, October 16, 2009

Two More Christmas Projects

I have two more of the projects from Stamp Camp last week to show you today. I mentioned that it seems like the same product always shows up in more than one camp project, and these projects prove that! Don't do it on purpose, it just turns outs that way. Really!

This decorated matchbox is perfect for a piece of jewelry, or a sweet treat, or like we did, to fill with gift tags all ready for that last-minute wrapping session. The box is constructed using the Big Shot Matchbox die, the Movers & Shapers Die (backing piece for "holly jolly" piece), the "Christmas Punch" hostess stamp set, "Sassy Sparkles" jumbo wheel, Curly Label and Boho Blossoms punches, and of course, the red Polka-dot Grosgrain Ribbon. The width and design of the ribbon makes it just perfect for EVERYTHING! (I'm such a ribbon addict! Can you guess what product is going to show up in the next project??) The tags use the "Merry" Embosslit and the Jumbo Snowflake punch and silver elastic cord.



The "Merry & Bright" Rub-ons (and of course, the Polka-dot Grosgrain Ribbon!!!) make quick work of putting this treat container together. To easily apply the rub-on to the surface of the container, we held a large stamp block inside the container so there was a firm surface to work on. The rub-ons come with a popsicle stick to use to transfer the images, but when I did my sample, the spring-type clothes pin that I usually use when heat embossing was right there on my desk and made quick work of transfering!


The ribbon is tied just once onto the handle, but the width of it makes a nice bow. Love it!



My posts in the next couple weeks may not be as "long-winded" as usual, as I'll be typing one-handed for awhile. I leave in a couple hours for my carpal tunnel surgery. Wish me luck! If you have any "survival tips," PLEASE pass them along!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin