Monday, October 5, 2009

Join Me for Stamp Camp!

I still have a few spots left for Stamp Camp next weekend, and I'd love it if you'd join me! Even though the "Gettin' A Jump On Christmas!" title might not appeal while we're still enjoying fall, the projects we'll be doing won't all scream "Christmas," and it's ALWAYS fun to spend some time creating! The little gifts and gift packaging items will surely come in handy a couple months from now too!

One of the five projects for the camp is this handy little calendar. You'll actually be making two of them and you can personalize them, choosing the colors and embellishments you like. You'll have the option of replacing the punched flowers with a "2010" piece, making the project less "girl-y." There's a magnetic strip on the back so the calendar can be hung on a file cabinet or refrigerator. It would also look nice displayed on a little easel.

Let me know if you'd like me to add you to my stamp camp list! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin