Thursday, June 11, 2009

"Last Chance for Summer Fun!" (Not really, but that's what I'm calling the Retirement Party this year!)

Yes, once again I'll tell you, I'm still alive. Thanks to those of you who are persistant and keep checking to see if I've updated this blog. I get a numbers report on this thing, unintentionally adding to my guilt about not getting on here as much as I intend to, so I know you keep checking on me. Hang in there--I think I'll be getting my act together soon!

So, as promised, I'm back with details on the upcoming retirement party. Hope you'll be able to join in the fun!

**Friday, June 26, 2009, 6:30 PM**
at my home--S6W31661 Christopher Way, Delafield

Enjoy a GREAT evening of stamping and surprises featuring this year's Stampin' Up! retiring stamp sets! Adding to the excitement is the bin of my retiring stamp sets! For each $50 you spend, you get to take one of my retiring sets home FREE!

**DOOR PRIZES**2 MAKE & TAKE PROJECTS**REFRESHMENTS**

**DRAWINGS AT 8:30 PM TO WIN HOSTESS BENEFITS**

Lots of Ways to Earn Tickets for the Drawing!!

**1 ticket for RSVPing by June 22nd

**1 ticket for arriving by 6:35 PM

**1 ticket for each $25 order

**2 tickets for bringing an outside order (maybe from a friend who can't make it to the party?)

**2 tickets for bringing a friend that I have not met

**2 tickets for pre-ordering a 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog

**5 tickets for signing up for a Stamp Club (Clubs start in September and meet monthly)

**5 tickets for booking a workshop date

**10 tickets for signing up to become a demo

Hope you can join the party!! RSVP today!!

For further information or to RSVP, email live2stamp@wi.rr.com or call (262)264-0201



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin