Friday, January 9, 2009

The New Catalog Frenzy is Starting!!

First, a few announcements. . .

I continue to update the availability of the retired accessories on the list below and will do so each afternoon at 4:30 until January 18th, the last day to order from the Fall/Winter catalog.

New stamp club rounds start in February and I have two spots available in my first-Thursday-of-the-month Morning Club that meets from 9:30-11:30 AM. If you'd like to learn new techniques, stamp and swap with a fun bunch of ladies, get your new catalog FREE, and a whole bunch of other extras, let me know ASAP that you're interested!!

Now back to regularly-scheduled programming. . .

The "where in the world are the new catalogs" frenzy is beginning, as some Canadian demonstrators received their new catalog shipments yesterday, and we're anxiously hoping that some of us will be lucky today! We demos all drive each other nuts on Splitcoaststampers, hoping that someone who lives near us will post saying she received her shipment, increasing the possibility that we'll see our boxes soon.

Those of you who have reserved copies of the Spring/Summer catalog, I will email you as soon as I see the UPS man pull the dolly out of his truck to bring my boxes to the door! I will only have 4 copies of the catalog that are NOT spoken for from this first shipment. I have another shipment coming, but it will not be here until after the new catalog takes effect January 19th. (Who knew I'd have this many pre-orders without even advertising??) Let me know if you want a catalog. From now until January 31st, I am selling them for $5, half the cover price.

I'm spending this snowy Friday doing design work for a few upcoming projects. Here are a couple of simple Valentines that will be part of an upcoming church-group stamp camp:

Stamp sets--Think Happy Thoughts, Holiday Blitz (heart), Sanded background, All Holidays (for you); Paper--Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Pirouette Pink, Candy Lane Designer paper; Ink--Riding Hood Red & Basic Gray ink pads; Other--Scallop, 3/4", 1-1/4",1-3/8" circle punches, Vanilla Taffeta ribbon, paper piercing tool, Dimensionals.
Stamp sets--Priceless & Holiday Wishes; Paper--Real Red, Pretty in Pink & Whisper White cardstock; Ink--Real Red ink pad; Other--Big Shot Top Note die, 2-Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Dimensionals.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin