Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ready, Set, Here Goes Nothing. . .

I've been thinking about getting a blog started for awhile now, especially since my newsletter efforts have resulted in less than desired outcomes! I'd get something just so, there'd be a glitch, a blip or some other electronic hiccup, and poof! My content was gone. Probably operator error, but no matter what the reason, I'd have no newsletter to show for all my work. So, here I am, adding something else new to an already-crazy Fall schedule! Who knows, maybe it'll be just the thing I need to add some sanity to my day!!

I hope to use this blog to keep you updated on stamping opportunities and ideas you can use for projects, as well as Stampin' Up! promotions and specials. With having two main catalogs plus Occasions and Holiday mini catalogs every year, there's a lot to keep up with, and I don't know about you, but taking it in little chunks seems to be working better for me lately! AND if my blog posts don't go *poof* into cyber space like some of my disappearring newsletter entries, that'll be an extra bonus!! Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Barb said...

I LOVE the BLOG Nancy! This is a work of art! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

Barb Watson

Laurie R said...

I love it Nancy, and of course, it's just beautiful! Love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin