Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween--Stampin' Up! Style

Okay, so I should be going to bed after this busy day, and what am I doing instead?? Surfing to see what's going on in everyone else's stamping world! But after finding this gem, boy, am I glad I didn't head right for the pillow!

Check out the link below to see how the Stampin' Up! staff at the home office celebrated Halloween during their lunch hour. There are some awesome pictures and a short video of some of the creative people responsible for the happiness we find between the covers of the SU! catalog! We're usually treated to some of their musical talent at SU! events--it's great to get a snippet at home.

http://kwernerdesign.com/blog/2008/10/halloween-2008-stampin-up-style.html

1 comment:

Barb said...

Nancy--love the blog and I will check it often. I am sure you will have fun doing it.
thanks-Barb

Blog Widget by LinkWithin